Friday 26 March 2010

Untitled #5

Okay, so there are a lot of things I like about this image. I really the black and grey strip as my background. The light is coming from camera right, and so the right side of his face is a hell of a lot brighter than the other side. I guess I could have made it better by having a completely black background and making the left side of his face darker, but to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't like it as much. And at the end of the day, if you like your own image then it doesn't matter. It's my camera after all ;) anyway, I love how there are like five different things in the background. It makes it really interesting. There's the black bit, the grey bit, the white cushion, his shadow and the side of a...well, it's like a small wooden door thing...The top Pep is wearing also blends really well with all the midtones.

No comments:

Post a Comment